Fall arrest nets and edge protection nets are frequently used on construction sites to protect people from falling. Exposure to the weather gradually affects the energy absorption capacity of these nets, however. It is therefore essential that the nets are not just visually inspected for damage, but also tested annually for tensile strength.
Kortrijk Xpo once again hosted the international design fair “Biennale Interieur”, which took place from 18 to 22 October 2018. As the first edition was organised in 1968, the trade show celebrated its 50th anniversary this year.
Fibreglass nets effectively reduce cracking of traditional screeds and flowing screeds. In addition, mesh reinforcement increases screed stability.
Duranet fibreglass nets are not only cheaper than steel reinforcement mesh, they also offer several practical advantages.
The catalogues including our complete 2018 product range are now available. They provide a comprehensive overview of all Duranet products.
As of March 1st, the duranet website is available in English!
Oil pits are popular in the garage and bodywork sector as well as in companies where the truck fleet is maintained in-house.
Duranet offers nets and attachment accessories to cover oil pits quickly and safely.
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Olivier Beersmans on 14/03/2019
- Duranet present at Biennale Interieur by Rik Vernack on 26/11/2018
- New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh by Patrick Van Haecke on 23/05/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Maya Jonckheere on 11/04/2018
- Duranet website also available in English by Olivier Beersmans on 22/03/2018
- Accidents can be prevented by covering oil pits … by Patrick Van Haecke on 09/02/2018
- Reinforcements for the Duranet management by Patrick Van Haecke on 01/12/2017
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Helen on 06/11/2018